Game Application Free Sensor Game For Nokia5233
Basketball Shot [by DroidHen]… Guess what this game is about? Well, not really basketball, but close! Basketball Shot was actually inspired by real-life street basketball arcade machines, an emulator if you will. I don’t really like basketball, so I hesitated a bit before downloading the lite version, but once I started playing my attitude towards this game flipped 180 degrees. I’m more of a BASEketball type of person, so a game where I just have to throw stuff into the basket (like Paper Toss) is definitely something I can enjoy.
There is a point target set at the beginning of each level and your job is to get as many points as needed to advance to the next level. There are 4 balls at your disposal, which can be thrown into the basket by flicking your finger. It’ll take a couple of minutes for you to adjust your aim and speed, but it’s not that difficult to do. It IS difficult to do it many times in a row, especially when the basket starts moving from left to right.
In the first level you’re given the most time, the score target is the lowest, the basket doesn’t move and the first ball is even thrown into the basket for you. Maybe it just shows you what you have to do or perhaps the developers didn’t want you to feel like a total loser and just gave you the first 2 points for free. Use the first level to get as much points as possible, because the score target will get higher with each level and you’ll have less time to reach it.
The physics of this game a pretty good, since the balls bounce around realistically and even circle the basket like a real ball would. The graphics and animation are pretty good as well, haven’t noticed any lag during the game so far. I really like the sounds, they definitely enhance the overall experience of the game. However, they guy who yells “Great shot!” every time you make a 3 point shot can get annoying at times.
The menu is easy to navigate, but looks worse than the actual game, especially the font is way too simple for my taste. A cute, nicely-drawn cheerleader congratulates you after each level, but does this rather unenthusiastically. Can’t blame her for that since she probably has some kind of elbow paralysis and isn’t able to bend her arms. You can compete with players around the world using the online ranking system, which is always great. The full version is ad free and the developers claim it to be even faster. You can go pro by purchasing a shared license using the in-game menu, which can also be used to get rid of the ads in the sequel – Basketball Shot II. I definitely recommend downloading this game even if you don’t like basketball and just enjoy tossing games.
Incoming search terms:
- At least 4 characters using only letters dashes and underscores travel now business class airfares flights tickets - cheap business class airfares
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader texas secretary
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader general health wellness
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader business class airfare discounts cheap business class airfare
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader central regional high school
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader libraries
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader fastest graphics card
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader alternative medicine support groups for mental health
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader at home data entry
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader texas attorney general child support search