Game Application Forum Wapkid
Deadly Chambers [by Battery Powered Games, LLC] is a 3D OTS shooter for Android. Such a game is rare for android phones, so it makes us even happier when we see one. Will it become an android classic like DOOM did for PC? With good graphics, smooth gameplay, weapons, monsters and a great presentation, it sure looks like it.
As soon as you load the game, you instantly get that “proper” game feeling. The menu captures the theme of the game pretty well, with dark imagery and scary music. You can adjust sound, video or gameplay settings from the very comprehensive menu. If it is your first time playing, you have no choice, but to start a new game and leave Quick Play until you unlock at least one of five locked games.
After you choose 1 of 4 difficulty levels, you are shown a quick How to Play tutorial. The controls are pretty basic and not hard to figure out even if you skip the tutorial. Then you see a map displaying the 5 levels of the game. You start out with a 9mm pistol and a Tommy gun, but this is just a little part of the 15 weapons available throughout the game. The first time I played it I was impressed by the fact that I can move my character with a touch sensitive joystick like they have on iPhone games. It certainly progress, but as you will see when you actually try to shoot someone, that aiming and walking is kind of tricky. The creators tried to fix it by allowing players to switch from 3rd person to 1st person shooter view as well as the ability to change the camera angle for a better view.
The game hooks you by constantly throwing weird looking monsters at you, while you are in the process of unlocking new weapons, finding keys for doors and you will be surprised when you see how quickly you encounter the first “boss”. The music provides a good atmosphere, but the sound effects could have been better, too simple for my taste.If you an average guy like Dr. Chambers (the cleverly named character you are playing in this game) with a hunger for monster shooting adventure, with a great atmosphere, you should definitely fork out $ 2.49 for Deadly Chambers and enjoy yourself.
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader paranormal activity for free online
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader touch of class
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader define class
- www waptrick com
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader complex regional pain syndrome or regional pain syndrome --crps
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader earth science projects
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader board game life
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader truck
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader free sound effects
- Powered by PHPDug previous weather conditions