To be frank, I’m a fan of HTC phones. Besides having the HTC Sense, it’s reassuring that the money you paid for gets you a very solidly built phone, not like a plastic toy.
While the number of Android phones are over 300 models now, it just a matter of price and some differences in specifications.
I have been waiting for a successor for my Nexus One (also a HTC manufactured phone), but have not been absolutely awed by any.
I had a very very short moment with the HTC Evo 3D and I had a feeling that this could be it.
Size:126mm x 65mm x 12.05mm
4.96″ x 2.56″ x 0.47″
Weight:170 grams (6.0 ounces) with battery
Display:4.3-inch 3D touch screen
Screen:109 mm (4.3″) – 540 x 960 qHD resolution
CPU Processing Speed: 1.2 GHz, dual core
StorageInternal phone storage: 1 GB
RAM: 1 GB
Dual 5 megapixel color camera:
* Capture 2D photos with up to 5 megapixel resolution
* Capture 3D photos with up to 2 megapixel resolution
* Auto focus and dual power LED flash
* 1.3 megapixel fixed focus color camera
HD video recording:
* Record 2D/3D videos with up to 720p resolution
Platform: Android 2.3 Gingerbread
The most attracting feature of this is it’s camera capability of taking 3D photos and videos.
I think you got to see it with your own eyes to believe it.
I will definitely need more time to get acquainted with it to fall entirely in love but the first impression was very good!
Ah, and the following video shows WiFi printing too!
Incoming search terms:
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader new york state
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader about paranormal activity
- Powered by PHPDug english dictionary
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader restoration hardware
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader northwest regional laboratory
- Powered by Hotaru english dictionary
- Powered by JForum word origin
- www sunnetwork in/1 core
- Www wapx ws
- Powered by ArticleMS from ArticleTrader discount business class airfare business class airfares - flights tickets business and first class m